Vacancy Finance Manager
Portakabin is the UK's leading provider of modular building systems with an impressive blue chip client base. As the Brand Leader in our field and with a respected reputation spanning for more than 50 years in the United Kingdom and over 40 years on the mainland. You will be joining one of the industry giants.
With 4 offices throughout the Netherlands Portakabin B.V. serves the whole Dutch market. Our vision is to grow and strengthen our current presence in the Netherlands and we are looking for someone who can be part of the driving force behind this vision. You will report to the General Manager with a functional link to the European Controller based in York, United Kingdom.
We are looking for a:
Junior Finance Manager
This role will be based in Sliedrecht. With your financial expertise you will provide support for Portakabin Netherlands. You, as a member of the management team, will ensure that Portakabin B.V. operates effectively and correctly within the controls and guidelines set by the Portakabin Group.
- Participate in the country management team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, balance sheets, cash flow and forecast.
- Prepare the annual statutory financial accounts.
- Provide support and assistance to the Financial Controller.
- Provide support to the management team, analyzing, interpreting account.
- Exert influence over decisions affecting the cash flow, profitability and long term sustainability of the business.
- To coordinate and drive the annual budget process.
- Accountancy to degree level.
- 3 to 5 years working experience as a Financial Assistant or ( Assistant) Controller.
- Ready for the 2nd or 3rd step in your career.
- Exposure to different companies management reporting.
- Experience of statutory reporting en budgeting for an international company.
- High level of technical accounting knowledge and capability.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages and a preferably experience with SAP.
- A strong communicator both through verbal presentations and through written reports in Dutch and English.
- A challenging job with an international cooperation at different levels.
- International career opportunities.
- No nonsense environment.
- Various training opportunities.
- Competitive salary including bonus scheme.
- Excellent benefits.
Send your English application (CV and motivation letter) to Debbie Mendes, email@example.com.
3364 AE Sliedrecht