Vacancy Marketing Manager
Portakabin is the UK's leading provider of modular building systems with an impressive blue chip client base. As the Brand Leader in our field and with a respected reputation spanning for more than 50 years in the United Kingdom and over 40 years on the mainland. You will be joining one of the industry giants.
We are looking for a:
With 4 offices throughout the Netherlands Portakabin B.V. serves the whole Dutch market. Our vision is to grow and strengthen our current presence in the Netherlands and we are looking for someone who can be part of the driving force behind this vision. This role will be based in Sliedrecht. With your marketing expertise you will provide support for Portakabin Netherlands. You will report to the European Marketing Manager with a functional link to the General Manager and the Commercial Manager.
This role of Marketing Manager places a whole range of marketing tools at your disposal, including PR, telemarketing, events, online and print.
- Generate sufficient demand through enquiries generated from the identification of new market opportunities in order to support the required business turnover.
- Drive the programming, organisation and implementation of the marketing programmes in line with corporate and division objectives.
- To develop the annual marketing plan, after researching market trends and consulting with line management and internal customers.
- Ensure that the maximum return on investment is achieved whilst controlling the Marketing budget to stay within agreed spend limits.
- Monitor and analyse information on competitor products and services, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Advise on trends in the market place in order to identify sectors of opportunity for each of the businesses.
- With the support of the line manager, carry out necessary market research to identify and target potential customer markets and assist with new product development initiatives.
- Ensure the provision and control of sales support material, including literature, handbooks, stationery and other current items in use.
- Marketing to a degree level
- 3 to 5 years working experience of successful premium brand marketing management
- Ready for the 2nd or 3rd step in your career
- CRM Marketing/ Software
- Understanding of multichannel marketing
- Good understanding of the Dutch and English language
- A challenging job with an international cooperation at different levels
- International career opportunities
- No nonsense environment
- Various training opportunities
- Competitive salary including bonus scheme
- Excellent benefits
This role requires some international travel.
Are you, collaborative and inspiring, continuously evolving and an effective communicator, we invite you to send your English application (CV with picture and motivation letter) to Debbie Mendes, firstname.lastname@example.org
3364 AE Sliedrecht